Saturday 26 November 2011

Love Killing Me..


When I close my eyes, I saw your smile....
When I was thinking about you, my heart stop beating....
When I saw you with another person, my heart said "why you do this to me....you hurt me so much..."
When I try to forget all about you, I can't breathing...
When you smiling, I can feel hurt inside...
When I try to be strong in front of you, my heart say that "I MISS YOU SO MUCH"...
When I say that I hate you so much, my heart say "Do you know how much I love you..."
I just want you know that I love you forever and ever...
I just can see u from a far...
Even you hurt me, I will not hate you...
But I am so happy because we have create a beautiful memories...
Thanks for everthing my love.......

STICKY NOTE : STAY SAFE IN MY HEART....LET ME HURT...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ MANUSIA ♥

Manusia... Selagi manusia itu masih bernyawa, Selagi manusia itu punya kudrat, Selagi itulah mulut dan lidah manusia bisa berkata apa pun, B...