Saturday 18 February 2012

I'm Foolish


If I were to go...
If I were to get close to you...
What would you think?
I don't have the courage...
If you were to go...
If you were to leave...
How could I send you away?
That keeps scaring me...
Because I am fool..
I can only look at you from a distance...
Maybe your heart will turn away...
And so like that, we would become distant again..
Because I'm really foolish...
I can't say I love you...
Maybe waiting for meeting again would be painful...
And I'm afraid my days would become sad...
If you were to come...
If you were to come close to me...
What should I do?
I really don't know..

STICKY NOTE : HOW PEOPLE TREAT LOVE?

lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ MANUSIA ♥

Manusia... Selagi manusia itu masih bernyawa, Selagi manusia itu punya kudrat, Selagi itulah mulut dan lidah manusia bisa berkata apa pun, B...